Upcoming Events
  • April 25, 25 & 27 - 12 Angry Jurors, Spring Mainstage Play
  • April 30 - Spring Orchestra Concert
The Student News Site of Barrington High School

The RoundUp

The RoundUp

The RoundUp

Trend Spotting

Trend Spotting

As winter rolls around, so do new trendy fashions. Check out BHS’s unique style, and what students are wearing to stay warm and fashionable this winter. Out with the old and in with the new!

Sophomore Elise Donela is wearing a trendy headband to match her sweater. Headbands are making a big comeback in 2023, and have been growing in popularity especially in the fall and beginning of the winter season. As for her shoes, she is wearing mini boots. Boots and Uggs have been a big hit this fall and are expected to continue into the winter season.

Denim jackets were a staple in the ‘90s. Fortunately, for all my fans of the ‘90s, they’re back in style just in time for winter. Sophomore Riley Otto is rocking a jean jacket hoodie to stay warm and stylish.

For all my Taylor Swift fans this one’s for you! Cardigans are another way to stay warm for winter. Freshman Julia Schmidts styled a white cropped cardigan with leggings and Converse to complete the look.